A Most read story "WE BELIEVE YOUR STORY" - Gloria M.





 

I was inspired to speak out
after watching the movie "citation", I was happy that she was vindicated, but sad because of the memory it brought back because I was faced with similar ordeal as a teenager. 

At a very tender age, my lesson teacher started using his manhood to touch me. At first I didn't understand why he always wanted staying at my back, but I understood what he wanted to do, so I had to stop attending lesson.

My neighbor was a man I respected so much but he lost it when he attempted to rape me.

I thought I had seen it all, I never knew I had more coming?
My friend's uncle had his eyes on me and he was just waiting for an opportunity to have his own share, but I was lucky that day that my friend was sleeping next to me, it would have been a different story entirely.

I know you might be wondering why I kept quiet about all this, I was quiet because the people I thought would have protected me were the same people that were against me.

I was quiet and scared that no one would believe and support me,
I was quiet and scared because I might speak up and they might still win the battle. I was scared because they might not believe my story.

I was emotionally drained and I kept my distance from men and nobody knew I had gone through any of this.

Thank God for his love, that this isn't affect my academy and mental health is what I call my miracle.

Girls, ladies, women, you need to speak up, the society has changed. They might not believe but we believe your story.
Speak up, the molester need to pay for their crime.
                         Speak up, don't be silent.




I know how it feels, you might not want to make those men look bad before the World, but you seriously need to speak up.

If you don't speak up, your are endangering the life of other ladies, the perpetrators will continue with his act mess you speak up-Speak up before it's too late. 


We believe your story
Gloria M.
Facebook: Gloria Michael
Tel No: +234 705 912 2640

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download "PURIFY ME" by Tina Isaac

DOWNLOAD BABU WANI by Abel Namadi