DOWNLOAD "GUZHEN LAMIYA" BY ABEL NYAWOSA



Abel Moses Boko is a prolific Singer,  he hails from Ushafa, Bwari,  Abuja. He is a graduate of FUT Minna,  he studied REMOTE SENSING as a Profession in Geography Department.
Abel Moses Bako is Gbagyi by tribe and goes by the music name Abel Nyawosa.
The song writer and instrumentalist is set to release  his single titled in Gbagyi GUZHEN LAMIYA which means Let go of me Satan.
According  to him,  "Lamiya is the full story of my quest of becoming the best in the Gospel ministry. I composed GUZHEN LAMIYA (Devil Leave me alone), at the time I passed through the Temptation of taking alcohol. When I Realized it was from the kingdom of darkness to prevent me from preaching the Word which is the primary assignment of every living Christian on Earth. Therefore,  I beseech every child of God to walk with Jesus and u will never regret."
 This is another hit  Gbagyi  dance song with a message  of grace.  Make your download  and enjoy it.




 Blog: Visionpoint Music
Fb: vision POINT MUSIC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download "PURIFY ME" by Tina Isaac

DOWNLOAD BABU WANI by Abel Namadi