AKNINA by HenryDANIELz prd. Gbeatz @ VisionPoint Studio



The gospel Minister, HenryDANIELz hails from Bwari Abuja. He is a song writer, instrumentalist and a producer with the VisionPoint Studio in Abuja. He is a deep worshiper and loves every gospel gathering. Amongst his singles are; "Nba Kai Ba" ft TNB and "KAI KA ISA YABO" a song that is still trending. Henry Danielz, this time, is releasing another awesome song titled: "AKNINA" which means "How Much" in Gbagyi language. In his little words this is what he has to say;
    "That Jesus who
      paid my ransom,
      increases me
      and graced me  limitlessly,
      given me the gift
      of singing and Has called me His
      own and  made me
      a Heavenly citizen  deserves my worship
     and Thanksgiving.
     But then " How much" Can I offer to Him
     to quantify His
     Love for me?"
Download and Listen to AKNINA as it tunes you to worship God with all your heart, your mind and your Soul.. Kindly Share and Remain blessed!
Download



                                                                          FB: VISIONPOINT MUSIC MINISTRY
                                                                Twitter: kapkolo_Henry Daniel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download "PURIFY ME" by Tina Isaac

DOWNLOAD BABU WANI by Abel Namadi